1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Dr. Bianca Müller Law Office Potsdamer Platz 1, 7th floor
10785 Berlin Phone +49 (0)30 - 40 05 58 94 Fax +49 (0)30 - 40 05 58 95 info(at)entertainmentlaw-berlin.com
According to legal regulations, the appointment of a data protection officer for the law firm of Dr. Bianca Müller is not required.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit my website www.entertainmentlaw-berlin.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- ensuring comfortable use of my website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- it is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
5. Analysis tools
I do not use any analysis tools on my website.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by me
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to me at any time. This has the consequence that I have to change the data processing
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info(at)entertainmentlaw-berlin.com
8. Data security
I use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of my website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
I also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of my website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under www.entertainmentlaw-berlin.com